Our first two Photo Caption Contests were such a success we're going to keep them going. The last photo inspired more than 90+ entries. We're hoping that this month's photo will do even better. Take a look at the picture below (we chose it thinking the captions should be a lot of fun. For those of you who aren't familiar with him that's Richard Sloan of SloanCars.com) and then check out our simple rules. If your caption is picked you’ll win a Waterless Spray on Car Wash Kit courtesy of Griot's Garage.
PorchePurist Photo Caption Contest Rules
- Look at the picture above. If you want to see a larger version of it, just give it a click (remember, you'll need to hit the back button in your browser to come back to the post in order to comment).
- Using the comment form at the end of this post let us know your idea for a caption (if you’re viewing this post via email simply click on the email title or the comment link at the bottom to visit the site and post your entry. Entries sent via email will be added to the site.)
- Submit your comment sometime between now and the 11:59 pm EST on April 21, 2011.
- Please limit your comments to three (3) per person (just to keep things fair).
- We (that’s John and I) will pick our favorite from among the entries and notify the winner via email and by adding a comment below. We'll give you 48 hours to respond. If we don't hear from you in that time we'll pick the next favorite comment.
- Offer is only good for residents of USA and Canada. You can still play, but if you're not in USA or Canada we can't ship you the prize.
Win a Waterless Spray on Car Wash Kit (a $50 value) from Griot’s Garage
Griot’s Garage, once again generously offered to sponsor this contest with some of their best selling product. Simply click on the left side of the banner above to learn more about the product or on the right side to watch a short video that shows how the Spray-On Car Wash works.
The contest ends on April 21, 2011. If we pick you as the winner, we'll notify you via email and/or by commenting below to arrange shipping (so be sure you give us a good email address and be sure to subscribe to comments).
An Additional Way to Win
We have lots more good stuff to give away, (e.g. Flying Lizard team gear, cases of Mobil1 oil, Gift Certificates for Service Work, RC Cars, Die-Cast Models, Books, etc., etc.). What we need are great pictures to use for future contests. If you have a funny or interesting Porsche related picture you think is a good fit for our caption contest send it along to us at email@example.com. If we use your photo we’ll send you a PorschePurist shirt just to say thanks.
[Picture Source: SloanCars.com]