- We’re LEGO junkies and this has to be one of the cheapest LEGO sets, of any kind, you can get ($20 bucks). Never mind that it’s part of the Speed Champions set and it’s a 918 Spyder. Grab one now before they’re all gone.
- This is by far one of my favorite items from Driver’s Selection. I use mine on the beach, on the dock and as a blanket on the hammock (it’s that big and thick). After two years and countless washes the colors are still holding (slight fade) and it looks nearly as good as new. It’s expensive as far as towels go, but for $90 it’s a high quality gift for your Porsche loving Dad or Grad.
- Karl Ludvigsen just had his publisher ship us a copy of this book a few weeks ago. We’re only about 1/2 way through and we can already tell you’ll love it. It’s a look at Porsche in a different light. How did he contribute to Germany’s military might and how did he work in the environment imposed upon him. Nearly 300 pages long it’s everything we’ve come to expect from Ludvigsen: richly research and well illustrated with more than 200 pictures and drawings. Get your copy on Amazon for $37.95.
- It doesn’t matter what you drive, at some point you’re going to need a jump or want to be able to give one. This little Lithium-Ion jump pack from Cyntur has enough juice to start even the largest motor and still provide energy to charge your smart phone or tablet. The built in LED light is an added bonus if you find yourself stuck at night. $99.00.
- Excellence is one of our two favorite Porsche magazine (Panorama being the other) and it’s a must have for any Porsche owner or enthusiast. For just $28 bucks you get 9 issues over a 12 month period. That’s just a smidge over $3 bucks a pop. Sign up your Dad or Grad for this magazine and you’ll be a hero for at least the next 12 months!
- Porsche sent us a pair of these last year and they’ve become our go to sandals. Not only are they soft and comfortable flip flops, they’re bedecked in the famous martini racing livery and have the Porsche logo embossed into the sole So, if your Dad or Grad is a Porsche fan, these are a great gift at just $65.
- We first told you about this new Hot Wheels collection back in April. It’s the new “Porsche Series” that includes 8 different Porsche models including the Porsche 918 for the first time. Get your Dad or Grad started collecting with this very affordable set at just $25.50.
- We just reviewed this book last week and it’s selling like hotcakes on Amazon.com. So much so that it’s listed as the #1 Best Seller in the Luxury Automotive category. For just $17 bucks you get a pocket sized manual giving you production information and tech specs on every production 911 from 1965 to 20147 bucks you get a pocket sized manual giving you production information and tech specs on every production 911 from 1965 to 2014.
- <If you missed out on your chance to own a full size model of the Porsche 919 Hybid LMP1 race car, this is the next best thing, limited to just 100 pieces world-wide this incredibly detailed model is for the very, very serious collector at a price of $14,960. If you’re interested in adding one to your collection you’ll need to go to your nearest dealer and have a chat with them. Who knows, maybe like purchasing a new Porsche, you can negotiate a slightly better price…
- We’ve had this movie on our list for years. It’s a perenial best seller for Porsche fans and we can think of a no better way to celebrate what happened this past weekend in France other than watching this classic racing film. If your dad or grad doesn’t already have a copy of this in their medial library, they should. At just $10.26 it is by far the most affordable gift on this year’s list.
Other Porsche Gift Ideas