Spring has sprung and that means, for those of us who store our Porsches over the winter, our Porsche have come out of hibernation. It's an exciting time. It also used to be an anxious time. I was always concerned something would go wrong over the winter no mater how good my winter storage techniques were. Looming largest in my mind was would my Porsche turnover? Did my battery charger do its job? Once I switched to the Porsche Tequipment Charge-o-mat Pro, and realized how reliable it is and easy to use, my fears were alleviated. After talking to our contacts at Tequipment (they are a long-time sponsor of FLATSIXES.com and supplied us our chargers as part of that sponsorship) about how happy we are with our chargers, they offered to supply us with a number of them to give away to our readers. The first contest was such a success, they offered us another five chargers to do it again!
First, A Bit About The Charger Itself
This is the newest version of the Porsche Charg-o-mat Pro. It offers increased charging power (5.0 A) and can be used in both conventional batteries as well as with Porsche's lightweight lithium-ion batteries. As with the older models, the Charge-o-mat Pro still connects via your Porsche's cigarette lighter (there is an optional adapter available for vehicles without a cigarette lighter).
Winning Is Simple. Here's What You Need To Do:
1. You must be a subscriber to our newsletter to win. (See the rules below).
2. Visit the Tequipment Charge-o-mat Pro page on Porsche's website.
3. Note the part # (it will be 11 digits formatted like this xxx xxx xxx xx) and the suggested retail price of the Charge-o-Mat Pro
4. Then use this link to send us an email with the following pieces of information:
- the part number of the product
- the suggested retail price of the product
- your name, shipping address and phone number
5. DO NOT put your answers in the comments below as that will not only disqualify you, it will make it easier on everyone else!
6. LASTLY, PLEASE READ THE RULES BELOW
You have until Sunday the 11th of June, 2017 to get us your answers. Only complete and correct answers will be eligible to win. Anyone can enter and play, but in order to win you must have access to a U.S. based Porsche dealer as you will need to pick up your prize there, in person, and you cannot have won a prize from FLATSIXES.com in the last 90-days prior to the start of this contest. Winner is responsible for any taxes or duties. Only one entry per household. We'll announce the five (5) random winners in our newsletter on the 13th of June, 2017. This is the only way winners will be notified. You will have 48-hours to respond. Failure to respond will result in the forfeiture of your prize. Instructions on how to pick-up your prize from your local dealer will be provided after you acknowledge you've won.
Here's What You'll Win
Tequipment was kind enough to supply five (5) Charge-o-mat Pro trickle chargers for us to give away. Each randomly drawn winner, from the pool of correct answers, will win one (1) charger.