UPDATE: THIS PORSCHE HAS BEEN SOLD! Ever since we drove a 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S we’ve been lusting after another. I mean no-one really needs 530 hp, you simply want it. So when one of our long time readers contacted us to ask if we would list his 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S cabriolet for sale we were happy to do so (but only after deciding we still couldn’t afford it for ourselves).
This GT Silver Metallic with Stone Grey cabriolet is showing just over 4,600 miles on the odometer. Owned since new by the current owner it’s equipped with all the standard goodies as well as a few nice options including:
- XXB – Door Entry Guard SS Illum
- CJX – Floor Mat w/Leather Surround
- 686 – XM Radio
- 342 – Heated Seats – Front
- XSH – Seat Belts in Silver Grey
- EAZ – Exterior Package Painted
- XNS – Steering Column Casing-Leather
- XME – Rear Console Exterior Color
- XES – Prep for Illum Door Sill Guard
- XDP – Instrument Surround Ext Color
- XSC – Porsche Crest on Headrests
Broken in exactly according to the book, this rocket ship is in showroom new condition with no problems and zero oil usage between yearly dealer changes. If you’re interested in this Porsche you can contact the owner directly via email for more information, pictures or to ask any questions. Asking price of $139,900 (original MSRP of $183,135).
If you’re selling your Porsche and would like it featured on our site just drop us a note using the contact form and let us know. There’s no charge for this service. All we ask is to let others know about our site and if we do help sell your Porsche for you drop us a note and let us know.