Additional Resources Added
A few weeks ago we announced that we were adopting a new look for 993C4S.com. As the site continues to grow and more and more readers send emails and comments with feedback, we’re doing our best to incorporate those changes that make sense on a timely basis. Over the next couple of weeks we will be making some changes to the site that should improve the usability, navigation, look and feel. In an effort to keep up with the request from readers, we have made a few key changes to site.
- Addition of a Porsche Resources Section
- This section was developed at the request of some frequent readers who wanted to know what was available on and off-line for Porsche owners, enthusiast and potential buyers. This portion of the site will be under constant “construction” if you will. To kick things off the Porsche Buyer’s Guides are up and running and we plan on adding additional resources each day this week. If their is something you think we missed or you know of a resource we could include, please contact us and let us know.
- Addition of a Porsches for Sale Section
- This section was created to showcase the various Porsche cars available online and through eBay. We find eBay a great tool when doing research on current sales and pricing trends. We will continue to post additional Porsche cars and categories over the next week. Once again, if there is anything you would like to see, just let us know.
- Addition of a Sitemap
- In order to provide for better overall access and navigation, the sitemap, which can be accessed here or on the orange nav bar, provides links to every post and page ever published on 993C4S.com