Porsche Cars North America, Inc. (PCNA) announced October 2014 sales today of 3,667 vehicles. That brings PCNA's total for the year to 39,033 vehicles delivered in the U.S. for an increase of 11.2% over the same time period in 2013 (35,111).
Porsche Cars North American October 2014 Sales Highlights
- 974 deliveries of 911 sports cars representing a 30% increase over last year’s October sales.
- Demand for the Macan continues to outpace supply with October sales of 741 units.
- Cayenne sales of 712 units remained strong, ahead of the introduction of the comprehensively revised 2015 model which goes on sale in November.
- 533 Panamera units delivered for a 6% increase over October, 2013.
- Boxster and Cayman sales increased 9% when compared to October of 2013, for a total of 702 combined deliveries.
Porsche Approved Certified Pre-Owned vehicle sales in the U.S. were 1,050 for October 2014, an increase of 19% from the same period last year.
Other Porsche Blog Posts You Will Enjoy
We Review The Porsche GTS Routes App For You
Porsche Cars Canada October 2014 Sales By Model
Porsche Continues Its Profitable Run During The First 9 Months Of 2014