If you've read this site for a while, then you know we like our racing games. That's why we were so excited when EA sports announced last week that they've entered into an agreement with Porsche to cooperate on one of their most popular racing games, Real Racing 3. If you're not familiar with Real Racing 3, it's available for the iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Android devices. Even better, it's available for FREE download.
Beat Marc Lieb's Time at Spa and you Could Win
It's no secret that Porsche factory drivers enjoy racing games and play them often. Now you have the chance to put your skills up against theirs. If you can beat Marc Lieb's personal RR3 record in the "50 Years of 911" time trial event at the Spa motor-racing circuit (1:55 min.) then you have a shot at one of three great prizes from Porsche.
One lucky contestant will win this exclusive chronograph from the Porsche “50 Years 911” collection – strictly limited to 1,963 units. It comes with a 1:43 model of the original Porsche 911 from 1963 and a spacious leather weekender.
A second participant will be equipped with an outfit to match his or her outstanding performance: with a waterproof soft shell jacket, a sporty polo shirt and a baseball cap with carbon trim from the Porsche Motorsport Collection.
A racing outfit from the Porsche Steve McQueen Collection. Consisting of a racing jacket, a polo shirt as well as a baseball cap, will be delivered to a third lucky winner.
7 Easy Steps to Participate
1. You must read and accept the entry conditions for the “Real Racing 3 Challenge”.
2. Download the latest Real Racing 3 including the Porsche update (version 1.3.5).
3. Enter the racing code "50 Years of 911" to unlock the "50 Years of 911" race series and get the 911 Carrera RS 2.7 for free.
4. Work your way up from the 1st to the 7th generation of the 911: the 911 RSR.
5. Use the 911 RSR to beat Marc Lieb’s personal RR3 record in the “50 Years of 911” time trial event at the Spa motor-racing circuit: 1.55 min.
6. Take a screenshot of your victory and send it – along with your Real Racing 3 username and e-mail address – to RR3firstname.lastname@example.org by October 10, 2013 at the latest.
7. Win one of three great Porsche packages, to be raffled among all participants who have met the requirements.
That's it. We've downloaded ours and we'll see you on the leader board!
Other Porsche Blog Posts You Will Enjoy
Can Driving Games help you Improve Your Track Skills?
30 Porsche Models Now Available for Forza Motorsport 4
Fanatec’s Porsche GT2 Race Wheel Reviewed
Falken Tire and Forza Motorsport
Be One of the First to Check Out the Porsche Code of the Curve App for Your Smartphone