If you’re looking for a car that you can take to the track and look like a total badass, this is probably a good place to start. Built in a very 1970s kind of way, with giant RSR flares, a big wing, and a bunch of fiberglass, this 911 has an alleged 350 horsepower from a naturally aspirated 3-liter. Plus, it looks like a giant lime on Goodyear slicks. How could you ever go wrong with that?
You can currently find this car on eBay from the folks at Trissl Sports Car in Florence, Alabama. As of this writing, the bidding is up to $27,783, but you can bet it won’t end there, and the reserve isn’t met. If you want this car, you’ll have to be willing to pony up some real money. Based on the parts list below, you can tell this car was built with some serious intent on speed.
– Full Race Engine/Trans Rebuild on 930.02 (1976 3.0L) 350hp
– PMO 46mm Carburetors
– XDI Ignition Dual Plug
– English Headers And Newer Stinger Exhaust
– RSR LSD
– Penske Coilover Struts (Front & Rear) That Were Tuned And Sold By Kelly Moss.
– Nitrogen Remote Reservoirs With 6 Way Adjustable Dampening
– Entire Type 935 Front Suspension Modernized And Manufactured By Racer Group
– Hyperco Springs
– All Spherical Bearing Strut Mount Plates
– Both Fully Adjustable Sway Bars
– 935 Full Crossmember And Link Assembly
– 930 Turbo Short Ratio Steering Rack
– Adjustable Billet Rear Trailing Arm Plates With Bearings
– Penske Pressure Gauge For The Struts.
– Foam Fire System
– ITG Air Filters
– 930 Brakes
– Pagid Race Pad Set
– ATE 23mm Master Cylinder
– Kirkey Seats
– Momo Wheel with Quick Release
– Lexan Front & Rear Windows
– Rennshift Shifter
– Rebel Racing Raised Tunnel
This car was recently finished, and has driven very few miles since it was completed. Whether you use it for track days or vintage car rallies or whatever, this is going to be a great machine. Your monthly chiropractor bill might go up if you drive this regularly, but think about how cool you would look, though. Come on, can you even be this cool?