Having driven and reviewed almost the entire line-up of Porsche Panameras (Porsche Panamera Turbo Review, Porsche Panamera V6 Review, Porsche Panamera 4S Review) and one of Porsche’s other venerable Turbo S editions (Review of the 2011 Porsche 911 Turbo S) it is with great excitement that we read today’s release about the introduction of the Porsche Panamera Turbo S.
Pricing and Specifications of the Panamera Turbo S
- 550 HP and 553 lb-ft torque (up to 590 lb.-ft with overboost in “Sport” or “Sport Plus” mode
- Sport Chrono is standard
- Titanium and Aluminum Turbo Chargers
- Even with 50 more HP fuel consumption is unchanged from Panamera Turbo at 15 mpg city/23 mpg highway (18 mpg combined)
- 0 to 60 in just 3.6 seconds with top speed of 190 mph
- U.S. MSRP of $173,200
- Available early summer 2011
The Porsche Panamera Turbo S will make its debut at the NY Auto Show on April 20th, 2011. As we’ll be there, we’ll be sure to take some extra pics for you. Stay tuned.
Related Porsche Posts
Porsche Panamera as official Safety Car of the ALMS
Porsche Panamera Police Car