The last couple of weeks were filled with lots of announcements regarding Porsche and Porsche related tuners and products. Rather than posting everything individually I thought I’d give you a quick overview with links to everything that’s going on. This way you can read what’s of interest and maybe check out a new interesting Porsche related site at the same time. In no particular order, here’s what you may or may not have missed over the last couple of weeks in the world of Porsche!
- Porsche Introduces 2009 Boxster and Cayman: Better, Faster, Stronger and they use less gas too!
- Porsche International Competition for Young Filmakers: Porsche gives out award for the best international commercial films by students.
- Porsche PDK can turn off all wheel drive in the Carrera 4: A neat trick to take your all wheel drive Porsche back to a rear wheel drive
- Center Lock Wheels for the Porsche 911 Turbo: Porsche to bring back center lock wheels for the street
- Porsche Named as Feature Marque for 2009 Monterey historic classics
- Possible New Porsche Boxster Speedster Spied
Porsche Tuning News
- edo Competition Porsche Cayenne GTS: edo competition to offer more power and an improved aerodynamics package for the newest Cayenne
- 9ff Decides that 253 MPH isn’t fast enough: What good is 973 horsepower when you can have 1120?
- Road and Track Reviews the Ruf CTR3
2009 Porsche Boxster and Cayman Introduced
Vintage Porsches Crushed by Train at Railroad Crossing
Porsche Profits on VW Position
Porsche Museum Poised for On-Time Opening
Train Wreck Damages 20 Porsche 997s