Last week we looked back on 15 of Porsche's most significant moments in 2015. Now, with the year fully in our rear-view mirror, we thought we would check out what posts resonated with you the most in 2015 based on number of times you shared, liked, tweeted or read them. Some posts weren't even written in 2015 but for whatever reason they still resonate today. Others are fairly clear why they are so popular. In no instance has any post in this list been viewed by less than 50,000 unique readers and some have been seen by 100s of thousand. From last to first, here are the 10 most popular Porsche posts on FLATSIXES in 2015.
10. 4 Reasons The Porsche 918 Spyder Uses A Top Pipe Exhaust Design
9. Porsche N spec Approval. Understanding it when Choosing Tires For Your Porsche
8. Is this Porsche 928 the “Holy Grail” of Collectability?
7. The New Reality Of The 993 Turbo Market
6. The 3 Most Common Myths about the Porsche 928
5. Rauh Welt Porsche For Sale On eBay – Los Angeles Build #1
4. Jerry Seinfeld’s 1997 Porsche 993 Turbo S
3. 10 Things We Learned Driving Porsche’s New 991 GTS
2. Judge Orders Billionaire’s Porsche Seized And Then Drives It Himself
1. Video of the Magnus Walker #277 Crash